Usually ships in 24 hours
Eligible For Free Shipping
The Campbell Hausfeld 1/2-inch twin hammer impact wrench (TL140200AV) is designed for DIY projects and general-purpose applications such as automotive maintenance and repair. A twin hammer mechanism helps this impact wrench deliver up to 550 ft.-lbs. of torque with reduced vibration. A soft comfort grip helps reduce fatigue. Not intended for assembly line applications or commercial usage. Finish your projects faster and easier with Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Expert.
- Pair this impact wrench with the right Campbell Hausfeld air compressor to generate 550 FT/LBS of nut-busting torque so you can rotate your car's tires, change a lawnmower blade, or repair your brakes.
- 3-Speed power regulator makes it easy to select the speed you need to get the perfect tension on your lug nuts every time.
- The sturdy composite design creates a long-lasting durable tool so you can complete job after job with confidence.
- This impact wrenches light weight, smooth twin-hammer mechanism, and ergonomic soft grip design work together to reduce vibration and fatigue so you can work longer with less wear on your hands.
- Combine with a Campbell Hausfeld 30 gallon air compressor (VT6271 or VT6358) and air hose (PA117701AV) for best results
- This impact wrench is backed by a 1 Year Limited warranty from Campbell Hausfeld - The Air Power Experts
Air Impact Wrench - Twin Hammer 1/2" Impact Driver w/ Composite Body and Comfort Grip (Campbell Hausfeld TL140200AV)